Re: [TCML] Electrical Engineering Textbook

Hey Anthony...

Electrical Engineering ( in general) covers quite a few broad fields, and thousands of specific topics. Do you have a more specific topic in mind as to what you want to learn/read? If you let us know more detail on what you have in mind, I'm sure there is someone here that can point you in the right direction as to what books you will find useful.

Scot D

Anthony Etersque wrote:

Can anyone please recommend a good electrical engineering textbook? I've searched online through so many textbook catalogs, but none seem to have a general textbook on EE; they all seem to be books focused on specialized fields. Thank you

Anthony