RE: [TCML] Primary Grounding was [Control Cabinet ...]

I'm far from an expert, but consider this an extra data point:

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/bigass_coil/schematic.pdf

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/bigass_coil/design.pdf

http://www.classictesla.com/hot-streamer/adam/bigass_coil/coil09.jpg

The two .pdf's and the .jpg are not in sync, as I'm WAY out of date with photos and write-ups.

FWIW, I have killed two VFD's and a Lincoln 225 Welder (the old 100% copper kind) with my set-up. Perhaps there's a better way?

Sorry for the traffic Bart. I need to move my stuff to a more permanent place. If you'd like, I (and others) can refer to our links via private email to the original poster in the future. This might cut down on traffic.

Adam