[TCML] DIY RFI Mains filters

Hi everyone,

Is it possible to make your own RFI mains filters and if so do you know where I can find schematics, if not what sort of equipment am I likely to find one in?

Thanks for your help on my flat or conical primary question, I decided to go with a flat design and now have it laid out. I may need to get some more copper tubing though as I dont think I have enough turns to resonate with my secondary. Ah well.

Thanks in advance for your help on this question

Simon
--
Simon Dodd
Director/ Technical Manager