Re: [TCML] First TC firing

Matt,

This is my fault. I typed "cap" when I should have typed "gap" in my description.

The "gap" and "transformer" by themselves.... Not the "cap" and "transformer".

The gap and transformer (by themselves) better fire or you have an OBIT issue. If they do fire, the cap is the likely cause.

My humble apologies for my fumbling fingers,
Bart

Matt wrote:
Spark gap does not fire - I've had the gap practically closed and still no
response. I'm pretty sure the wiring is fine - I checked it many times, and
even when I wired it with the caps in parallel with the spark gap on their
own there was still no spark