[TCML] First TC firing

Hello everyone, thanks for your help so far.

I am about to test my coil and would like some input to make sure things
won't go drastically wrong.

I have my transformer (2x 7.5kv outputs at 40ma Danfoss OBIT) wired to the
mains. From there it is wired in parallel to first my safety gap, then my
capacitor bank (two 2l coke bottles, wrapped in foil and filled with water
saturated with table salt). In series to that I have my spark gap, and then
my primary coil (a few turns of thick  enamelled wire)

The primary is at the base of the secondary (1000+ turns of very thin magnet
wire - I don't know the exact gauge, but it was the second thinnest I could
get from Maplins, and is thin enough to snap under force applied by me). The
secondary is grounded to a square sheet of chicken wire, and the topload is
the bottom of a copper vase.

I include a VERY simple circuit diagram.

Some feedback would be MUCH appreciated soon as I am about to turn it on and
could do with some reassurance that I'm not going to destroy something...

Thanks a lot,

Matt