Re: [TCML] Salient Pole Query, Terry Strobe

I "think" I still have that "original" too... Has not been used in like five years at least... If you need to borrow it, let me know off list ;)

Piranha

Jim Mora wrote:
You might see if you can still find Radio Shack strobe Terry built a timing
circuit out of,
Hi Phil,

See if you can find the circuit in the mirror sites. You need to find the
right RS strobe though.
Jim Mora
Hi Dan,
Radio Shack sells a number of different strobe lights all with different
circuits.  My plans are specifically for the Radio Shack # 42-3048.  Do
you
have a different kind, or did they change the circuit in it?

Cheers,

Terry