Arg, I wish I had see this before I bought the cheap poly. for a 3/4" thick 12 by 12 inch sheet the cost is $33.78. I guess I could use the poly as a base or something and get some of this GP03 stuff in a couple weeks.

From: "S&JY" <youngs@xxxxxxxxx>

There is another good and cheaper alternative to G-10. It is GP03, an
electrical grade fiberglass material, available from McMaster-Carr. It
machines well with ordinary tools, and has a temperature range up to 400
degrees F, which is better than G-10 if I remember correctly. I use it in
my RSG and am very satisfied with it. In 2000, a 12" x 12" x 3/8" sheet of
it cost $9.73. Look at their Part Number 8549K372 to get you to the right
page in their catalog.