RE: [TCML] 10mH to 20mH inductor 40amp plus wanted

Chris,

I have two iron core chokes 5.5mH @~40 to 50Amps, and two 0.1mH @ ~150 to
200Amps. These chokes appear to have a small air gap with ~1mm of
insulation (for saturation purposes, I suppose). If this is what you may
need, contact me off list and I could send you a photo.

Regards,
Woo