From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 6:31 pm
Subject: Re: [TCML] Optimizing coil performance

Hi John,
Agreed, and I've also found that it can be equally as
difficult to get spark lengths >3X the length of the se-
condary coil (assuming a classic 2-coil system). Of course, David's secondary is 48" long so he should still be good for up 12 ft. sparks from this parameter, too, assuming he upsizes his toroid according to both yours and my suggestion. :^)

David Rieben