[TCML] 10mH to 20mH inductor 40amp plus wanted

Hi all,

Title says it all really. If anyone has a high current choke from around 10mH to 20mH, 40amps RMS (300amp peek), low DCR would be ideal.. tall order! Then please contact me offlist.

It's use is the main choke in a DC resonant supply so its dealing with high peek currents. Oh, and the voltage only needs to be 800V (1KV would be ideal) Would consider lower voltages aswell since I will not be using more than about 200V choke voltage while I am beta testing....

Cheers,
Chris