Re: [TCML] The bigger they are...

Hi Jeff,

I wouldn't doubt that they've been spying on us for awhile, and they just needed to figure out how to hook it up. Next, they'll be building copies! Just like they do to our defense contractors.

David E Weiss

>From another post...
"President D.C. Cox says a Chinese amusement park found out about his
company on the Internet and bought a Tesla coil for its water park. An
Olympic organizer is connected with the facility and was able to get a
similar device for the ceremonies."

The pieces are starting to fall together. I smell a rat.  ;-)
Jeff