Re: [TCML] History Channel's "Mad Electricity" Aug 6 'facts'

Overall, the presentation was excellent.
However

1) The idea that AC could be transferred using smaller conductors was good, but had the concepts of induction and transformers been expanded - whereby you can trade large flow at low pressure for low flow at high pressures and demos perhaps with a garden hose and high pressure washer output, I think the idea might have been better understood.

2) the EarthQuake machine has been so overdone. IF damping did not exist, buildings would tumble and we could be getting 100' sparks from 4" coils. Fortunately for the first, Unfortunately for the second, damping dissipates both mechanical and electrical energy.

3) was the Wardenclyffe tower ever energized ? I though not, the presentation said Yes ... ??

Regards,
Alex