Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 17:09:37 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:

> [...]
There's a lot of interest in C74 besides the inductance tables. The
first part is a good survey of "the state of the art" of "Wireless" in
1917. Compiled by George Southworth as a young man just out of school.
He ended up doing lots of pioneering work on waveguides while at Bell
Labs and had a most distinguished career. Terry's version is a bit
awkward to look at but well worth the effort.

Ed