Re: Spark effects and variations you may not have seen. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:50:28 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Spark effects and variations you may not have seen.

While I am shamelessly promoting my site, have you seen these Tesla spark
effects?
1 Multicolored Tesla coil sparks.  New.
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Multicolored
2 Sparks that routinely have a right angle in them - my triple 7 spark
effect. New.
http://tesladownunder.com/Tesla%20display.htm#GDC%20Tesla
3 Photography of sparks in two perspectives. 2006
http://tesladownunder.com/HighVoltage.htm#Spark%20structure
4 Photos of spark detail showing what shouldn't happen - a gap in the spark
in about 30%. 2006
http://tesladownunder.com/HighVoltage.htm#Spark%20structure
5 Streak camera photography giving 10 us resolution of streamer growth and
spark ringdown. 2006
http://tesladownunder.com/HighVoltage.htm#High%20speed%20spark%20photography
6 Red LED's running directly off a Tesla coil unprotected and surviving.
2006
http://tesladownunder.com/HighVoltage.htm#High%20speed%20Tesla%20spark%20photography%20-%20LED%20polarity,%20current%20indicator
7 The "Eye of Sauron" ring of sparks. 2007
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Rotating%20long%20breakout%20point
8 Tesla car theft protection. My most popular photo 2007
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Tesladownunder%20Car%20Theft%20Protection
9 Swimming with 100,000 volts 2007
http://tesladownunder.com/tesla_coil_sparks.htm#Pool

Peter