Re: Ball lightning Model (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 19:24:10 EDT
From: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ball lightning Model (fwd)

Hi Deano, Steve,

This does provide a theoretical explanation of a phenomenon that has some  of
the characteristics of what has generally been described as "ball lightning".
 However, since no one yet knows or has been able to demonstrate what, or if,
 ball lightning IS, it's still a wide open question as to whether this
describes  IT.

Matt D.

In a message dated 9/1/07 3:30:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,