Re: water pipe RF ground. in an apartment! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:57:37 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: water pipe RF ground. in an apartment! (fwd)

Yes Peter, that's an excellent idea for all the reasons stated.

Funny, my garage gets so cluttered with crap that I often am envious of
those who live in the country and have something like a nice shop to
play with their toys. But when I think about those residing in
apartments and wanting to do some coiling, my heart goes out them. I
guess I've got it pretty good (even with all the clutter).

Take care,
Bart