Re: Tesla literature (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:43:04 -0600
From: Gary Peterson <g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla literature (fwd)

Drake,

This sounds like a continuation of the "independent research project" that
you wrote about in a post to the list back in May.  At that time you
mentioned the possibility of doing "some sort of experiment with wireless
power transmission."  With this in mind I want to send you a complimentary
copy of NIKOLA TESLA ON HIS WORK WITH ALTERNATING CURRENTS AND THEIR
APPLICATION TO WIRELESS TELEGRAPHY, TELEPHONY, AND TRANSMISSION OF POWER,
Tesla Presents Series Part 1, based upon words spoken by Nikola Tesla.  The
book should prove useful if you should decide to pursue this line of
investigation during your senior year and beyond.  If you want, give me a
shipping address off list and I'll get it right out to you.

Best regards,
Gary

Gary Peterson
Twenty First Century Books