Re: double wound secondary (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 16:28:52 -0700
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: double wound secondary (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]

Nope.. 4 times...

Two separate inductors, uncoupled, would have double the inductance of
one inductor.   Consider that each inductor is subject only to the field
of itself.

If you have them tightly coupled, each inductor is subject to the field
from itself, plus the field from the other inductor.  You've got 2, so
it's 4 times total.

For three it would be 9, etc. N^2