Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Output Hazards, Skin Effect?

Fink's "NEON SIGNS" [~1934] makes the strange remark that a 15 kV
60 ma transformer can't electrocute anybody and that the main danger is falling off 'the elevated
platform'.  I'll be he never ran the experiment!  I've always been deathly afraid of them myself
even though logic says one would probably survive.

    By Total Coincidence, less than 8 hours ago, i was reading:

      AIEE Transactions, Part II (predecessor to IEEE...)
       Let Go Currents & Voltages
    A report on lab experiments in which people voluntarily were
    Shocked up to the let go (or: can'tletgo....) point.

    All at 60 Hz, so far as I've read.

    (Same volume has a paper on 'Argon Arc Instabilities...
    There is a huge volume of interesting research done, but can be iffy to find.

    best
     dwp"

	What did it say about "let go" currents?  Don't keep us in suspense.  Speaking of the AIEE Transactions, when I was at Hughes Aircraft in Culver City our library had pretty complete AIEE Transactions going way, way, back plus complete files of IRE Proceedings from Vol I, and a lot of other good old references.  One day I went by the library and found a lot of old IRE proceedings in a dumpster in the hall.  Hadn't been to the library for quite a while and it turned out there was a new librarian who decided to make more shelf space by dumping everything pre WW2 as being of no use to anybody.  Where can you find references like this?

Ed