[TCML] Tesla Coil Output Hazards, Skin Effect?

Hello,
I have been reading some information which seems to assume that the output from a Tesla coil is not hazardous because of its high frequency and low current. However, I have also read a number of sources who believe otherwise. Because I never find any reports of people coming into contact with their HV output, it is difficult to come to a definitive answer. I am thinking of doing a demo of my coil at a local school when I have it finished and I need to weigh the dangers of having a device like that near the kids. Also, it is driven by a 15/30 nst.

-Clive