Re: [TCML] Sec design trade-offs and considerations

Hi Chris,

Every capacitive device has a small amount of inductance and resistance.
Likewise, every inductive device has a small amount of capacitance and
resistance. Therefore, every such component has a frequency at which its XL  = -XC. If
the resistance is negligible, the component will tend to oscillate at  this
frequency.

Hope this helps,

Matt D.

In a message dated 11/27/07 8:28:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,