RE: [TCML] Sec design trade-offs and considerations

Hi Chris,

Have you measured your capacitors self resonant frequency?

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Benham
Senior RF Engineer
Ext: 235

Wood & Douglas Ltd
Lattice House
Baughurst
Tadley
Hants RG26 5LP
United Kingdom
Tel : +44 (0) 118 981 1444
Fax: +44 (0) 118 981 1567
www.woodanddouglas.co.uk
www.cofdm.com

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are not the named recipient, or responsible for delivering the message to the named recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, forward, copy, store or use this e-mail or its attachments in any form. If you have received this communication in error, please accept our apologies and promptly inform the sender by e-mail or by telephoning 0118 981 1444. Please also immediately delete this message and any attachments from your systems.
Although this e-mail and its attachments have been checked by an up-to-date virus-checking program before transmission, Wood & Douglas Ltd cannot accept  liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses that maybe present.

Registered Office: Lattice House, Baughurst, Hants, RG26 5LP