Re: [TCML] Kevins Biggg coil

Monday at lunch, I'm walking by the engineering lounge and someone yelled out "Hey Bart, there's a Tesla Coil on TV"! I poked my head in the room and said "That's Kevin Eldridge's Biggg Coil"! Funny how we have come to recognize who's coil is who's at a glance (well, the big ones anyway).

Take care,
Bart

Stan wrote:
Kevin Eldrige's Biggg Coil was on World News Now and Good Morning America this morn, and will probably be on ABC News tonight. with Charlie Gibson.

Stan