RE: strike rail mystery. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 17:59:32 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: strike rail mystery. (fwd)

That's interesting, but I have to wonder, is the strike rail robbing any
power at all, or is this negligible.  Either way, the strike rail is put to
good use, so I don't plan on disconnecting it.
Scott Bogard.

>From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: strike rail mystery. (fwd)
>Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:22:31 -0600 (MDT)
>
>Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Don’t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/