Re: Ignition Coil Power Supply QUestions (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 10:46:46 -0800
From: Jonathan Peakall <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ignition Coil Power Supply QUestions (fwd)

> Thanks, I completely forgot about OBITs.  I may have a problem obtaining
> them though, because there are no local heating/cooling shops.  How can I
> contact Jim Heagy?

Jim no longer has the warehouse of goodies. I don't know if he is following
the list these days or not. I do have a number for him, but I would want to
ask him if it is ok to give it out. However, I doubt he has much for sale
these days, he basically had to sell everything except for the stuff he
wanted to keep, due to very limited space.

Jonathan
www.madlabs.info