RE: Ignition Coil Power Supply QUestions (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:15:01 -0400
From: "Breneman, Chris" <brenemanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Ignition Coil Power Supply QUestions (fwd)

Thanks, I completely forgot about OBITs.  I may have a problem obtaining
them though, because there are no local heating/cooling shops.  How can I
contact Jim Heagy?  Also, are there any special concerns when running
OBITs?  Do they need to be ballasted or cooled?  Can they only be run for
certain lengths of time?  How resistant are they to RF interference (ie,
how elaborate does the filter have to be)?

Thanks a lot,
Chris