Re: Maker Faire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 14:28:42 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Maker Faire (fwd)

From: James Howells <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

I know this is not TESLA
butt I am curious

Why do you ( USA) spell fair with an E ?

This is a new initiative ?

In the  original posting it even says the location is the FAIRground
Is it to distinguish between Fair as in fair rides and fairground and
Craft / Hobby FAIRS

I will pass the notice on to my Bother in Calf.. see if he can go for me

Protected by www.SpamJab.com {UgzndUInruKjv2Cy9r}"

	Not a "new initiative" - you don't know SF!  For that matter, around here a fancy shop or a shop wanting to sound fancy is a "shoppe" or a "boutique", etc. etc.  Still sounds as if it would be a fun thing to attend and see the coils in spite of the affected spelling.

Ed