RE: Faraday Cage Painted (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:27:29 -0500
From: CajunCoiler <cajuncoiler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mod1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Faraday Cage Painted (fwd)

Also with respect:

I was under the impression, due to the
message text, that what was in question
was the definition of continuous ground
bonding.  In such case the NEC does indeed
become the final word.

Although RF does indeed act differently,
(no doubt about it), it is also covered
by sections of the NEC, as I have been
forced to find out on so many code tests.
(its not all about power distribution wiring)

If some erratic neighborhood kid runs wildly
into a streamer the second your head is turned,
the resulting investigation isn't going to be
questioning if your safety system was set up
to be "coiler's code" legal... they'll be
looking to see if it was NFPA/NEC legal.
--
Christopher 'CajunCoiler' Mayeux, MsEE
Panama City, FL