Re: MMC size and rotary gap (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:39:34 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MMC size and rotary gap (fwd)

Hi Andrew,

Ok, so going with a rotary (SRSG). Your MMC LTR values are correct for
both cases. It's really up to you. When money is the deciding factor,
weigh the $30 for the 3rd NST to the difference in caps for the two
cases. Likely, you will be pretty much at a wash for costs. Labor may
really be the deciding factor.

I personally would go with the 15/60 due to the cap labor and cost and
due to a single NST (more compact and physically practical).

Take care,
Bart