RE: coax (grounding shield & AC?)

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Or, were you using any chokes or inductors in a transformer protection
circuit?  I saw some outrageous primary-side arcing when I tried using
air-core chokes in an L-C filter for my NST protection circuit.  If ever
there was evidence that chokes have no place in a protection circuit,
this was it.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA