Re: miniBrute DRSSTC Videos - Online

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

Dan,

The MiniBrute videos look great!!!  The slow PRF sweep
footage makes a very impressive demo.  I like doing
that with my interrupter on my half bridge SSTC while
holding a flourescent light in the
vicinity...sometimes adds drama to the demo.

I am in the process of designing my first DRSSTC at
the moment.  Steve is helping a lot, plus I've really
learned quite a bit from your posts to DRSSTC novices
last year.  It looks like I'll probably be using
something in the TO-247 package so your posts along
those lines have been encouraging and informative.
Thanks!

-Brett