Re: NEED A TRANSFORMER

Hi Matthew,

You could always parallel a second or more 15KV 30ma NSTs. I have 4 such NST's in parallel for my system.

Gerry R.

Original poster: "Matthew Boddicker" <shmerpleton_town@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I was wondering if any body has any sources that could be used to find transformers. I have been experimenting with 15,000v 30ma neon sign transformers for my tesla coils for about four months and have been getting very good results. But I am looking to get a larger input for my coil in order to redo a recent experiment that I have done in which I weakly powered one coil with a similar one through five feet of Earth.

The more powerful the transformer the better.

Thank you,
Matthew

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get intro-rate 4.625%* https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743