Moderator note regarding an accidental posting of a private message to the group.

To All,

I have two email accounts: tcmlmod_at_earthlink_dot_net and gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The first uses the eudora emailer and is setup to receive all the posts to the group for approval. The second uses outlook express and is my normal account. If you send an email to me using the first account, it comes in with all the normal TCML postings. I try to look to see if the message is for pupman or for me but sometimes I fail to notice and a private message may get sent to the list. This happened the other day and I truly apologize. If you send me a private message, it would help me greatly if you could send it to gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your embarrassed moderator