RE: quick n simple questions

Original poster: G Hunter <dogbrain_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

I agree.  MOT shunts are pretty ineffective, so
removing them will gain you little or nothing.  Ovens
are rated for cooking power, not wallplug power, so
your MOT will probably put out 800W or thereabouts.
If your goal is to drive a Tesla coil with it, I
suggest a voltage multiplier of some sort.

Greg

TV dinner still cooling?
http://tv.yahoo.com/