Re: Wireless power transmission (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:47:50 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Wireless power transmission (fwd)

As I  have mentioned in the other thread, I have ordered the parts to build  a
system that will further demonstrate what I have believed for the past  five
years, that longitudinal waves exist in a three coil design and  have
practical value.

IF and WHEN you've got something (quantitative reality) to show that can't
be explained by accepted theory, that is definitely the time to bring up the
topic again and EVERYONE will be impressed!.

I think we have all had our say and staked out our  ground.  Now it is time
for the showdown.  Let's not bog the list  down by arguing the points we have
already clearly made (both sides.)

Dave"

	I agree with everything you say in the second paragraph but need to point out that for the quantitative results you promise to be accepted people will need to ACCEPT both the data and your explanation of why it proves your theories.  The burden of proof is on you and how well you succeed will depend on how you present the results.  I'm sure that a number of others here are as interested in your results as I am.

	Your results will be more interesting if you tie them into Tesla's work and prove to our satisfaction that they confirm it.  By that I don't mean to respond to caustic remarks you are sure to get but to answer reasonable questions as patiently as you can.

Ed