Re: 3 Coil System Was: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil winding...with movies...(fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:22:07 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3 Coil System      Was: A photographic tutorial of Pancake Coil
    winding...with movies...(fwd)

David Sloan (Stanford) achieved 1,000,000 Volts at 1 mA output from a simple
water cooled 1 inch dia copper pipe wound into a spiral with only 18 turns
on sec.  The lower end was tapped at 2.2 turns and fed directly with a pair
of 15 kV vacuum tubes in CW mode.  Power level was 150 kVA.  It was in a
vacuum tank --- X-ray work for GE.  Resonant rise due to Q factor
multiplication.

Dr. Resonance