RE: primary position (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:45:47 -0400
From: Scott Bogard <teslas-intern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: primary position (fwd)

Marko,
     I believe that the magnetic field on the bottom is 180 degrees "out of
phase" with the magnetic field on top, so placing the primary in the middle
would cause the lower windings to fight the top windings, its one of the
many "right hand" rules that causes this (unless the bottom part of the
secondary was wound in the opposite direction, and center tapped grounded).
Correct me if I'm mistaken guys.
Scott Bogard.