RE: Monster SSTC package on EBAY (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:31:47 -0400
From: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Monster SSTC package on EBAY

Tom,

I apologize for that, but unfortunately due to an internal EBAY error,
two identical listings were created.  I cancelled one of the listings
about 1 minute after i listed it since someone contacted me to purcahse
the kit.  I didn't realize there was a second listing, until this
morning when i cancelled it.

If you don't believe me, just search EBAY under completed listings and
you'll see the two identical listings.

Thank you
Dan

Dan,

Next time you promote such an item here for sale on Ebay, I think it
would
be nice if you actually let the item finish - I'm disappointed that, for
whatever reason, you chose to end the auction, given that I was bidding
on
it.

Regards,

Tom Coyle