Re: Non-Radiative Evanescent Waves are back in the news, Political (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:16:55 EDT
From: ashumate3@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Non-Radiative Evanescent Waves are back in the news,
     Political (fwd)

Seems to me that many saw radio the same way. Low efficiency, unreliable,  to
costly and telegraph is more reliable. Other than some Ham radio operators
and  radio operators on ships who uses Morse Code.

People seem to get caught in a trap of not thinking outside the box. I am
sure Tesla saw the problems of his wireless power, but from what I have  read
about him he did not give up, just let the ideal and approaches to solving
technical issues work out in his mind.

If your attitude going in is it can't be done, you've been defeated before
you began. But if you take the approach this is what Tesla did to get to this
point what can be done to improve efficiency. I go back to my original
statement, Nikola did not have materials available to him that is out there  today.
You have to remember that when he died the only solid state device in use
then were rectifiers.

If the mountain looks to you like its insurmountable you will  never be able
to climb it.

Al Shumate