Re: 3 phase TC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 10:00:10 -0700
From: Teslacoil Workshop <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 3 phase TC (fwd)

The only three phase coil I know of is Greg Leyh's Electrum; yes it is DC
but has a three phase charging circuit.

kVA Effects has a 3 phase AC design that has not been built or tested. Solid
state designs make 3 phase AC designs look awfully heavy!!!  ;-) The
observation that a 3 phase AC coil would be like three coils in one is
pretty close to what we designed.

(note for newbies: don't ask because I can't comment much on kVA Effects
work that is not in the public yet. It is not a "mean Jeff" thing... it is a
"corporation" thing that has to do with partners, investors, bankers and
insurers.)

Jeff