Re: MIT wireless energy transfer 'breakthrough' now vaunted by Science News ... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 21:26:22 -0400
From: Dave Pierson <davep@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIT wireless energy transfer 'breakthrough' now vaunted by
    Science News ... (fwd)

>Correct me if I am wrong.
    Not my place to do so.
    8)>>

>For over 7 years we have been telling everyone who suggested it, that it
>is impossible to transmit any useful amount of power the "Tesla way".
   Which 'Tesla Way'?  He proposed/tried several.  This appears to mimic one.

>Now that somebody finally did it,
   For, apparently, small values of 'useful'.  And small values of efficiency,
   (eg: latest Science (?) article verbalizes 'high' while published data do
    not match my definitionof 'high'.)

>we start complaining that they didn`t credit Tesla for the idea.
    They didn't, at least not very clearly.

>Have I misunderstood this thread completely?
    It has had several aspects.
     {hint 1:
      Tesla used Tesla Coils in each of his methods of transferring energ, in
      different ways.)

     best
      dwp