Re: MIT wireless energy transfer 'breakthrough' now vaunted by Science News ... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:27:47 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MIT wireless energy transfer 'breakthrough' now vaunted by Science
    News ... (fwd)

    I'm also an AAAS member for many years and was looking at the latest
issue of Science after dinner and trying to figure out how to write a
scathing letter in polite, objective terms.  Haven't gotten there yet
because for some reason this thing really irritates me.  If I do write
anything I'll send a copy here because it certainly is Tesla related.
Might not hurt if someone else writes too.

Ed