Re: Solid state coil help (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:55:30 +0200
From: Artur Boebel <ABoebel@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Solid state coil help (fwd)

Hi Rich,

I just build a SSTC some months ago. It is - even for an engineer - really hard to construct such a system, it needs a lot more knowledge than building a SGTC.

My results can be seen here: home.arcor.de/ABoebel/HV/sstc_en.html

This site contains only a few details, but maybe can give you some ideas.

I would recomend you the website of Richie Burnett from UK, he gives some very detailed information about building a SSTC.

www.richieburnett.co.uk/sstate.html

I also looked a lot at his site, when i build my SSTC-system.

Artur (from Germany)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------