Re: Hello again / New MOT coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:38:03 -0500
From: resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hello again / New MOT coil (fwd)

Great construction work.  Looks like you are a very ambitious young man!

Since you are a hard-working student, and as most students, don't have a
large cash stash, I will consider donating some nice delrin holders,
professionally machined, to your project to replace your tygon tubing
primary holders.

If interested, contact me off-list with details of the number of turns,
inner dia, outer dia, tubing dia, etc, e.g. the data we would need to make
them along with your mailing address.

Dr. Resonance
Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com