RE: usable potential transformers? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 09:03:52 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: usable potential transformers? (fwd)

Hi All,

Yes, I was looking at (1) of these, though $'s are tight now. I have put in
a request to the seller find out the VA rating since the plate is
unreadable. I am assuming (always dangerous) that the Pot xformer is
removable from the apparent stand. It would be nice to go up to this voltage
but quenching even on a 17" rotor, may become an issue??

Thoughts?

Long arcs,
Jim Mora