RE: St.Louis Coilers - Looking for transformers

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Check the archives - seems to me there was a guy peddlin a 21kv pole pig on here some time back (7-11 months ago), and he was in ST. LOUIS, MO - - a search of the archives could prove worthwhile. .. If you strike out there, let me know. I have a few bombarding transformers that are manageable enough to get to you with some degree of economy (and I have the other needed piece in the eqasion - a current limiting reactor) - BUT - if you can cut out shipping altogether, that's how I would go...

Jack King  801-604-5136

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: St.Louis Coilers - Looking for transformers
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:09:50 -0700

Original poster: "Michael Strube" <mjstrube@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim,

Mike here, in Glendale MO (suburb of St. Louis).  Can't help with the
transformers, but you might think about just building one from MOTs. I went
that route when I fried an NST shortly after finishing my coil.  Details
here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mjstrube/tesla.html

I'll probably have my coil set up and running again in mid-March.  If you're
close, feel free to come by and see it.