Re: Commercial VTTC

Original poster: Frank <fxrays@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gerry,
No need, I do not know how I got your email address for the send.
I will have to find out where the email is of the person who requested the zip.
Thanks and sorry.
Frank

At 08:10 PM 1/22/2007 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Frank,

This came to me instead of the tesla list. I'll post it to the list but will have to remove the attachment.

Your friendly moderator,