Re: 555 timer...

Original poster: Tim S <stm800@xxxxxxxxxxx>

yes it is possible email me off list and i will send you a schematic.

if some one would like to host it meaning post it to a web page then email me and i'll share what i have...tim

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Chip Ford"

This is kinda off topic but, can someone please help me with this...I
am trying to get a 555 timer rectangle pulse (Basic Astable) to stay
low longer then it is high...Is this possible? I have achieved near
equal (square) but never longer low then it is high?? Thanks for any help.

Chip Ford