FROM HAL - Western Winter Teslathon 2007

Original poster: "The Krohns" <2halice@xxxxxxx>

Hey ya'll,

I've emailed Dr. Spark a bunch of times recently about the Arizona Teslathon
coming up on the 20th of this month.  He sent me the link to a slideshow of
last years event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5537OrUNicY

It looks like this year's event will be bigger and better.  I am definitely
going to be there!  I can't wait to see everyone's stuff and meet all of the
attending coilers.  I'm especially looking forward to seeing Christopher
Hooper's big solid state coils!  They are without a doubt real works of art:

http://www.drspark.org/fatboy1_rebuild.htm
http://www.drspark.org/bi_polar.htm

See ya'll there.

Cordially,