Re: Wire Table

Original poster: "resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I will check with our electric wire supplier. I'm sure they can supply a chart that I can scan and post with Gerry R.

Dr. Resonance

I have nothing of that sort, but DC is correct, it can probably be tracked down. We seem not to have an electronic file for a chart of that type. The reason I'm replying here is that if you track down a chart and can get it into some electronic format, there are probably many of us who would also like to get our eyes on it.

Take care,
Bart